Monday 7 March 2016

Choosing the right keywords

How to choose the right keywords.

Making sure that you have the right keywords for your website and be quite hit or miss if you don't know how to research your keywords...

You might be asking yourself right now "how do I research my keywords?". Another question you might be asking yourself "what are keywords?"

Well let us explain it to you a little...

When you go to a search engine like Google, you would normally type in what you are looking for right? You either type in a keyword or a keyword phase and Google gives you a whole lot of results. Well choosing the correct keywords for your businesses website is so important, if you don't do the correct research on what people are looking for how are they going to find you?

I found this blog online the other day that explains everything you need to know about Keyword research. If you want to know more then have a look at that blog I am sure that it will help you because I know that it helped me find the right keywords for my website which is an adventure company in Gansbaai

Ok so I must admit that I did buy the Tools package from Genius SEO Tools but now my website is ranked for 70% of my Keywords!! I couldn't be happier...

No comments:

Post a Comment